Bladen County Realignment | Providers

We will host a provider information session soon. If you are currently contracted with Eastpointe and provide services to residents in Bladen County, you will need to attend.

Eastpointe will provide Trillium the Provider information necessary to initiate contracting according to a date to be set in our joint work plan. Trillium will honor the credentialing dates issued by Eastpointe and Providers will not require additional credentialing by Trillium.

Information Sessions

Thank you to everyone who attended our information sessions yesterday January 19, in Bladen County! If you could not make it, copies of our presentations are available below.

Provider Session

Bladen County Provider Document Center

Providers will need to submit the following information. Please submit questions to

Please submit all paperwork to When returning paperwork via email, please include the acronyms below (or full name if no acronym listed) in the subject line. Additionally, for security purposes, encrypt the email using Zixmail or other email encryption service.

Please note this only applies to providers either located in Bladen County or those serving residents living in Bladen County.

Providers Adding Licensed Sites

  • Copy of Facility License (LIC), if applicable

New Providers to Trillium Need to Submit  (in addition to the above)

  • Copy of Accreditation Certificate
  • Copy of Certificate of Insurance
  • Insurance Attestation Form

Contact information for:

Incident Reporting
Julie McCall at
Stephanie Wilson
Carmina Weatherspoon

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I access Trillium’s system to see the members I serve, enter authorizations and submit claims?
    You will need to contact your agency’s System Administrator. If your agency does not have a System Administrator see question #2 below.

  2. My agency does not have a System Administrator; how does this get set up?
    The staff that is designated as the System Administrator will have to visit the Provider.MyLearningCampus site, take the training and submit paperwork to our IT department as indicated on the instructions.

  3. How do I access
    Please complete the Provider Learning Campus User Agreement.

  4. How do I submit claims files?
    For any questions on how to submit claims files (i.e. 837p, 837i), the FTP site, system access/issues, etc., please send your inquiry via e-mail to
  5. I cannot attend the provider fairs. What do I need to do?
    Please email to confirm eligibility, request the necessary paperwork and learn the next steps.

  6. When will I learn whether our contract with Trillium has been approved?
    Over the next few weeks, Trillium staff will review all submitted paperwork and reach out to providers that have been approved. If you have not heard from Trillium and would like to check your status, please email

  7. What if our provider agency uses a clearinghouse?
    Trillium works with Change Healthcare and The SSI Group. If you are currently using a clearinghouse other than Change Healthcare or The SSI Group, and wish to continue using them, you will need to provide them with Trillium’s Payer ID – 56089 so they may connect with Change Healthcare or ID 43071 to connect with The SSI Group.

For additional information on Change Healthcare, please visit their website at For additional information on The SSI Group, please visit their website at

Page last verified on

See something that needs to be updated?

If you find any wrong or out of date information on our pages, we want to know. Please email with any corrections.