• Español
  • 24-Hour Crisis Care & Service Enrollment: 1-877-685-2415
Urgent Message:
Nash County residents:
Effective date has been moved to July 1, 2017. See more details here
Urgent Message:
Nash County residents:
Effective date has been moved to July 1, 2017. See more details here

FAQ - Community Resource Development


  1. What is myStrength?
    myStrength is a web based application available on-line and via mobile devices that provides support and motivation for individuals with anxiety and depressive symptoms.  Based in CBT and other evidence based practices, myStrength offers e-learning activities, video “tips from the pros” and inspirational videos and postings meant to encourage and enlighten users. Trillium has also made this site available to our stakeholders and provider community for their use with the individuals we serve.
  2. How much does myStrength cost and how can I access myStrength for my clients?
    Trillium has made this site available free to our stakeholders and provider community for the use with the individuals we serve. Stakeholders and providers can contact Linda Weeks-McDonald at 1.866.998.2597 for further information on accessing myStrength.

Choose Independence

  1. What is Choose Independece Grants for Opportunities?
    Choose Independence Grants for Independence help purchase Assistive Technology devices or services for individuals with any disability area. This support the individual stay at home in the community or increase health and safety or independence.  Intellectual Developmental Disability (IDD) mini grants are also available, similar to former IDD wait list funds. Mini grants will cover diapers, nutritional supplies and other adaptive items for individuals on the Innovations wait list or who are in the process of getting on the wait list. 
  2. Who is eligible for Choose Independence and what can be purchased?
    Choose Grants for Independence may be used for individuals with I/DD diagnosis(es) or for individuals who are diagnosed with Mental Health conditions and have symptoms of that condition that make independent living difficult without support who reside in the 24 county catchment area.
    For more information or to request an application, please email Christie.Edwards@TrilliumNC.org or visit our page Choose Independence

Employment East

  1. What is Supported Employment and Long Term Vocational Support?
    SE/LTVS is a person-centered and individualized support service which uses evidence-based practices to assist individuals who have not achieved positive competitive employment outcomes.
  2. Who is eligible to participate in SE?
    SE is available to individuals who desire to obtain competitive employment and have one or a combination of diagnoses for IDD, severe mental health, or substance use.  They also would have a history of unemployment, underemployment, sporadic or no employment history. 
  3. Who provides SE services?
    Trillium Network Providers Who offer Supported Employment may be found in the Provider Directory. Based on their diagnosis, participants would choose the SE provider who serves that population.Contact Vivian Person, At Vivian.Person@TrilliumNC.org , Employment East Liaison for additional information on providers at 1.866.998.2597 or visit our web page Employment East.
  4. What is the cost of participating in SE services and how can I access them?
    Trillium Supported Employment services are provided at no cost to eligible participants.