If you’re looking for help with mental health, substance use or intellectual/ developmental disabilities, you’ve come to the right place.
Trillium Health Resources is dedicated to making sure Medicaid recipients can get the help they need when they need it. We also assist people who have no insurance or who are unable to pay.
Trillium manages five types of plans:
- a Medicaid behavioral health plan (for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities or I/DD, and substance use disorders),
- a state-funded behavioral health plan, for individuals who may not have Medicaid or are uninsured,
- the “Innovations Waiver” plan (a name given by North Carolina to the Home & Community-Based Services Waiver within Medicaid), for those with an I/DD,
- a separate Medicaid behavioral health plan, for non-medical services such as supported employment,
- and a local plan funded with local dollars (counties, etc.) for prevention, wellness and recovery classes.
There is no wrong door to find and access services. You may use the option that best suits your needs.
You can call 24-Hour Access to Care line at 1.877.685.2415 to connect with a Trillium Call Center Agent – day or night, 365 days a year. A trained expert will help determine the type of services you need and connect you with a provider of your choice nearest to you.
In an emergency, we'll dispatch a specially trained Mobile Crisis Team member to your location or direct you to a crisis center. You can also personally contact the Mobile Crisis Team provider designated for your county. If it is a true medical emergency, call 911.
What you don’t have to do is visit a hospital emergency room. Our job is to help you avoid that.
Learn more about how we can work with you. Explore this section of the web site and take advantage of resources like:
Non-English Speakers or Reading Assistance Required
If you do not speak English, we will connect you to an interpretation service at no cost. This support is also offered by your provider at no cost and may require a brief pause while the service is being connected. If you need other assistance with reading or processing any materials or documents, please let us know.
Personas que no hablan inglés o con Necesidad de Asistencia para Leer
Si usted no habla Inglés, lo conectaremos con un servicio de interpretación. Este es un servicio gratuito para usted, disponible en cualquier llamada. El servicio de intérprete gratuito también, está disponible cuando usted trabaja con proveedores de la red de Trillium. Si usted necesita asistencia con material para leer o procesar documentos, por favor dejenos saber.