REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) | REQUEST FOR APPLICATION (RFA) | REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)
Below is a list of needed services or supports in the Trillium Health Resources catchment area. To learn more about opportunities that interest you, click on the RFP/RFA/RFI Title below to download additional details.
If you would like to apply to an opportunity, please complete the following steps:
- Read the opportunity document thoroughly and ensure you meet ALL requirements.
- Prepare the materials required to submit the application including all required documents.
- Submit an application using the “APPLICATION LINK” embedded in each RFP/RFA/RFI opportunity or other instructions as listed.
Question and Answers:
- All questions must be asked via the “QUESTIONS” link within the RFP/RFA/RFI.
- Questions must be submitted by the deadline.
- Answers to all submitted questions will be posted under each opportunity.
- When awards are determined, they may be posted on this webpage for a minimum of 7 days or may be announced in a Network Communication Bulletin.
- Awarded providers will receive direct correspondence from Network Development regarding program implementation.
Current RFP, RFA and RFI
Trillium Health Resources (Trillium) is seeking to identify mission-driven organizations that are interested in the development of Community Respite Services for Individuals (Residential) licensed with the Division of Health Service Regulation (DHSR) under license type 27G.5100 for Children/Adolescents within Trillium’s catchment area.
This Request for Information (RFI) is open to both in-network and out-of-network providers enrolled in NC Tracks who are free of contract sanctions, fraud investigations, and/or current or previous IRS liens. More than one provider may be selected.
See link below for more details. Providers interested in providing Peer Support Specialist/In-Reach should provide an application via the link below by November 5, 2021
Trillium Health Resources (Trillium) is seeking to identify mission-driven organizations that are interested in the development of TCL Peer Support Service/In-Reach Function Services throughout Trillium’s catchment area.
This Request for Information (RFI) is open to both in-network and out-of-network providers enrolled in NC Tracks and NC Medicaid who are free of contract sanctions, fraud investigations, and/or current or previous IRS liens. More than one provider may be selected.
See link below for more details. Providers interested in providing Peer Support Specialist/In-Reach should provide an application via the link below by November 15, 2021
|TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY:|
|RFP - For High Fidelity Wrap Around Services
All dates are tentative and subject to change
Current Service Needs
In order to increase access to care for our members, Trillium Health Resources is seeking experienced providers to apply for the opportunities below.
Trillium is currently accepting applications from experienced Practitioners and Providers to deliver this service to Medicaid members.
Research-Based-Behavioral Health Treatments (RB-BHT) services are researched-based behavioral intervention services that prevent or minimize the disabilities and behavioral challenges associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and promote, to the extent practicable, the adaptive functioning of a beneficiary. RB-BHT demonstrate clinical efficacy in treating ASD: prevent or minimizes the adverse effects of ASD; and promote, to the maximum extent possible, the functioning of a beneficiary.
Providers that are already qualified to provide RB-BHT services and Providers that can demonstrate they are able to meet the service requirements within 60 days of contract award are eligible to apply. In order to increase access to care, both in-network and out-of-network Practitioners and Providers may apply.
Recruitment is open in all counties within the Trillium catchment area.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the adequate staff with appropriate licensure, training and certifications to provide the service or provide a plan/timeline to ensure staff are available within 60 days.
- Applicants are required to enroll as a North Carolina Medicaid Provider with NC Tracks prior to joining the Trillium Network.
- Applicants must complete credentialing requirements and receive credentialing approval prior to contract and service delivery.
- Applicants must comply and meet all requirements of Clinical Coverage Policy 8F: Research-Based Behavioral Health Treatment (RB-BHT) For ASD.
Trillium Health Resources is hosting an open enrollment for Psychological Services in order to allow more individuals access to the quality care they need. Trillium Health Resources is currently accepting applications for Psychologist and Licensed Psychological Associates, including Individuals and Groups, to provide outpatient services to Medicaid beneficiaries.
- Psychological Testing including testing for Innovations Waiver members and Evaluation for Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Level of Care Assessment (Trillium training required.)
- Specialized Consultative Services, Including development of Behavior Support Plans.
In order to increase access to care, providers within in the 26 county Trillium catchment area, as well as neighboring Out of Catchment counties including Halifax, Edgecombe, Wilson, Greene, Lenoir, Duplin, Sampson, and Bladen counties are eligible. Both in-network and out-of-network providers may apply.
Providers must be registered with NC Tracks. Psychologists must be licensed in the State of NC and demonstrate experience with the population served. All applicants are required to be credentialed with Trillium prior to the delivery of services.
Trillium Health Resources (Trillium) will not award a contract on the basis of this notice or otherwise pay for information solicited by it.
Page last verified on