A team of dedicated Neighborhood Connections Specialists lives and work in the Northern, Central and Northern Regions of Trillium’s catchment area. The team members report to three Regional Managers.
Central Region Manager
Southern Region Manager
The Neighborhood Connections puts an emphasis on:
- Maintaining relationships with local partners and community-based organizations that offer resources related to unmet health-related resource needs that impact members.
- Working with NC Medicaid so that they are informed of gaps and needs related to unmet health-related resource needs.
- Linking members to available resources to address unmet health-related resource needs, such as; housing, food, transportation, and interpersonal violence/toxic stress.
- Promoting initiatives that contribute to health-related resources that help address members and their communities' unmet health-related needs; such as cooking classes, neighborhood walks, resume workshops, and more.
- Works with regional partners to lead in-person orientations for new or existing members or for stakeholders who work with Trillium members. These orientations introduce Trillium, explain how to access services, and introduce local supports available.
- Works with community partners to expand orientation to underserved areas or other stakeholder groups.
Page last verified on