Three Trillium Neighborhood Connections Managers will cover the Southern, Central, and Northern Regions of Trillium. Eleven health specialists will report to the managers and will be spread around the three regions.
Northern Region Manager
Central Region Manager
Southern Region Manager
The Neighborhood Connections team will:
- Maintain relationships with local agencies and community supports offering resources related to SDoH.
- Keep NC Medicaid informed of gaps and needs related to SDoH.
- Work with regional partners to secure locations and lead in-person orientations for new or existing members. These orientations will introduce Trillium and the behavioral health system, explain how to access services, and introduce local supports available.
- Work with community partners to expand orientation to underserved areas or other stakeholder groups.
- Provide information to members on resources available to access food, transportation, employment training, chances for social integration, and housing.
- Coordinate or promote activities to increase awareness and engagement among members; such as cooking classes, neighborhood walks, new parent classes, and more.