INCREASING COMMUNITY INCLUSION -
OBTAINING SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT!
Employment East is the name of our Supported Employment and Long Term Vocational Supports (SE/LTVS) program covering the Trillium area.
SE/LTVS is a person-centered and individualized support service which uses evidence-based practices to assist individuals who have not achieved positive employment outcomes and/or have a pattern of unemployment, sporadic employment, or underemployment.
Employment Support Professionals assist and support the different needs of the individual to increase community inclusion and obtain a successful employment outcome.
- Focus on competitive employment in the community (at least minimum wage)
- Focus on the individual's strengths
- Offer informed choice on supports and job goal
- Integrate mental health and other rehabilitation services
- Decrease stigma by supporting the individual to work side-by-side with people in their community
- Create jobs that promote career, financial, and personal well-being
- Build work which supports recovery and wellness.
- Facilitate rapid job search
- Ensure long-term and individualized supports after person obtains a job
For more information read our Brochure: