Trillium Health Resources (Trillium) provides internship/practicum opportunities for graduate, undergraduate, and/or collegiate students to obtain practical working knowledge while they are studying for degrees in their professions.
|Type of Opportunity||Location||Closing Date|
|Finance Support Associate and/or Accounting Support Associate||Ahoskie and Greenville, NC||Open until filled|
Applicants Instructions: (unless otherwise directed above)
- A complete application Packet Includes:
- Cover letter explaining why you would like to do an Internship with Trillium
- Trillium Internship Application
- Explanation Sheet of any Criminal History or Pending Charges
- Most recent Transcript
- Completed Applications may be submitted as follows:
By Mail By Email By Fax Trillium Health Resources
Attn: HR - Internship Program
144 Community College Rd.
Ahoskie, NC 27910
- Applications will not be processed if:
- The application and/or the packet is incomplete.
- The application is received by Trillium Health Resources after 5:00 p.m. of the Application Deadline