News You Can Use | Happenings to Attend
Watch our Announcement & News, News Release and Events page to keep up-to-date on community events and important Trillium news.
This is where we'll post:
- Trillium News Releases: Releases sent by Trillium and with our partners
- Upcoming Events
- Forums & Meetings
- Important Announcements
- Training Programs
- Special Events
- Announcement & News: Articles and releases of interest to Trillium, our members and providers
- Trillium Community Newsletter: Read our newsletter to learn how Trillium impacts the communities we serve.
Do you want to learn how to de-escalate individuals in crisis?
Trillium Health Resources is offering FREE De-escalation Training offered virtually and at your own pace.
See more information about this opportunity or visit MyLearningCampus.org to register
Medicaid Transformation Training Series
Cansler Collaborative Resources
ONLY for Trillium Network Providers
This 6 installment training series will walk you through the key elements of Medicaid Transformation:
- 101 - Standard & Tailored Plans, Enrollment & Eligibility, The Enrollment Broker
- 102 - Care Management
- 103 - Performance Measures
- 104 - Whole Person Care for Specific Populations
- 105 - Value Based Purchasing
- 106 - Network Capacity & Competencies
Visit Provider.MyLearningCampus.org to view the trainings.
MAHEC Tailored Care Management Learning Collaborative Series
Jan 18–Jun 21, 2023
The TCM Learning Collaborative is designed to assist TCM candidates in developing the administrative tools to implement best practices within all treatment settings and among all providers. These sessions will be led by NC AHEC Practice Support to facilitate a coordinated learning experience with access to subject matter experts across the state.
See all the current Tailored Care Management courses
American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Training Resources
- Train for Change offers virtual 2-Day ASAM Criteria Skill Building Training sessions.
See Open Events
- E-Learning Center
The ASAM Criteria Education
- Behavioral Health Springboard
The ASAM Criteria Training Project for North Carolina
NC Medicaid Ombudsman: Interactive Monthly Update
The NC Medicaid Ombudsman presents a monthly webinar about Medicaid Managed Care and related topics. The webinars are designed for Medicaid beneficiaries, health care providers and other Managed Care stakeholders. We’re interactive! Presenters will solicit feedback from attendees about their experiences with Managed Care and answer questions from attendees.
Page last verified on