The Trillium Provider Council (PC) strives to be knowledgeable of all aspects of Trillium operations that impact the provider network; including network capacity, stability and the quality of care provided. The Provider Council relies on the exchange of information between its council members as well as input from other committees.
The Trillium Provider Council:
- Serves as a fair and impartial representative of all service providers within the network.
- Identifies strategic issues that impact network performance.
- Facilitates an open exchange of ideas.
- Shares values, goals, and vision.
- Promotes collaboration and mutual accountability among providers.
- Recommends best practices that empower consumers to achieve their personal goals.
Provider Council Meeting
The Provider Council meets from 10:00am-12:00pm on the second Thursday of every other month at the Trillium Health Resources corporate office (201 West 1st Street, Greenville, NC 27858). Attendance options for meetings will include face-to-face and video/teleconferencing.
Meeting Schedule 2024
- January 11
- March 14
- May 09
- July 11
- September 12
- November 14
Interested in serving on the Provider Council?
We need your voice to help bring awareness and address challenges providers may face.Accepting Application NOW!
Provider Council Documents
For the best results, please save the Adobe PDF form to a local drive on your computer before completing the form.