The Trillium Provider Council (PC) strives to be knowledgeable of all aspects of Trillium operations that impact the provider network, including network capacity, stability and the quality of care that its members provide. The Council relies on an exchange of information from its membership and input from other committees. The Council meets every other month on the 2nd Thursday at the corporate office of Trillium at 201 West First St., Greenville, NC 27858-1132 from 10:00 am to noon.
- January 9, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- May 14, 2020
- July 9, 2020
The Trillium Provider Council:
- serves as a fair and impartial representative of all service providers within the network
- identifies strategic issues that impact network performance
- facilitates an open exchange of ideas
- shares values, goals and vision
- promotes collaboration and mutual accountability among providers
- recommends best practices that empower consumers to achieve their personal goals
For the best results, please save the Adobe PDF form to a local drive on your computer before completing the form.
|Provider Council Minutes|