The Trillium Provider Council (PC) strives to be knowledgeable of all aspects of Trillium operations that impact the provider network; including network capacity, stability and the quality of care provided. The Provider Council relies on the exchange of information between its council members as well as input from other committees.
The Trillium Provider Council:
- Serves as a fair and impartial representative of all service providers within the network.
- Identifies strategic issues that impact network performance.
- Facilitates an open exchange of ideas.
- Shares values, goals, and vision.
- Promotes collaboration and mutual accountability among providers.
- Recommends best practices that empower consumers to achieve their personal goals.
Provider Council Meeting
The Provider Council meets from 10:00am-12:00pm on the second Thursday of every other month at the Trillium Health Resources corporate office (201 West 1st Street, Greenville, NC 27858). Attendance options for meetings will include face-to-face and video/teleconferencing.
- January 12, 2023
- March 09, 2023
- May 11, 2023
- July 13, 2023
- September 14, 2023
- November 9, 2023
Provider Council Documents
For the best results, please save the Adobe PDF form to a local drive on your computer before completing the form.
Provider Council Minutes
Page last verified on