Community Liaison Coordinators
Trillium’s Community Liaison Coordinators build strong relationships with local agencies. Trillium works with county departments, nonprofits, and community-based organizations. These local connections help share important information to inform us about unique needs for each area.
Community Liaison Coordinators work with a variety of child, family and adult stakeholders and participate with groups such as:
- Permanency Planning Teams and Community Child Protection Teams (Department of Social Services)
- School Health Advisory Boards
- Exceptional Children Steering Committees (Public Schools)
- Juvenile Justice Substance Abuse Behavioral Health Partnership
- Opioid Coalitions
- Local Interagency Coordination Councils
- Healthy Community Coalitions
- Adult Multidisciplinary Team Meetings
- Consumer and Family Advisory Committees
Trillium developed a Local Community Collaboration and Engagement Strategy to support this work. Our goal is to improve the health of our Medicaid members and state-funded recipients. This strategy directs Trillium staff to:
- Educate about program eligibility
- Inform how to remain enrolled in Medicaid
- Engage with members and recipients in the community
- Learn about local unmet resource needs such as transportation, food insecurity, or housing
- Work with all stakeholders throughout our 46 counties
You can reach a community liaison coordinator by email: Community.Liaison@TrilliumNC.org.
We will share staff names and emails here soon.