Benefit Plan Information
- Service Definitions for:
- State-Funded Peer Support Services (PSS)
- State-Funded Supported Employment Service Definition
- State-Funded MH/DD/SA Services Definitions
- State-Funded Enhanced Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- State-Funded Developmental Therapy Service Definition
- Medicaid Funded Peer Support
- Community Living Facilities and Support (CLFS)
- Medicaid Clinical Coverage Policies 8A-8P
- B3 Service Definitions
Services for Medicaid–Eligible Children: Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
Medicaid covers a broad array of health and dental services for those under age 21. A federal law requires Medicaid to provide all medically necessary health care services to Medicaid-eligible children. This is called Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment (EPSDT), which is known in North Carolina as "Health Check." The services are required even if the services are not normally covered by the children's Medicaid.
For more information about Health Check and EPSDT in North Carolina, visit our page Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
Trillium welcomes feedback regarding the current Benefit Plans and Service Definitions. Feedback and recommendations will be taken into consideration and can be sent to QMinfo@TrilliumNC.org.
Page last verified on