Search the Provider Directory Now!
Thank you for your continued assistance in maintaining a comprehensive, integrated and accurate Member-facing Provider Directory. Our Provider Directory is an important resource for our members and recipients, along with network and referral management. The directory is one of the first, and probably the most important, gateways in a person’s healthcare journey. This vital resource provides information to help members, recipients, and potential members choose practitioners and/or providers, and is also a contractual obligation and federal requirement. It offers information to help in selecting a practitioner or provider. When people rely on the Provider Directory to access health care, it is important to make sure the information they find there is accurate.
Below are links to the directory forms, helpful tips, and frequently asked questions for our providers to review when providing the necessary information for the directory.
**Only sites that are already active in your contract are able to be posted to the Provider Directory.
- Provider Change Form are used for any other changes needed regarding your agency including but not limited to: service and billing address changes, key personnel (CEO, CFO, Executive Director, etc.) changes, and deleting services offered. Send completed forms to the email address listed at the bottom of the form.
Please note Cultural Competency is a specialty that requires a certificate. This training is provided through Trillium’s My Learning Campus. It is a short training and a certificate is provided after it is completed. It is strongly recommended that at least one person from the agency/practice complete this training
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why is the directory important?
Trillium’s Provider Directory allows the public to view our providers and make choices regarding their care and services. In addition, our contractual requirements and federal regulations dictate that we must offer an online printable directory for people to access and select providers or practitioners.
- Who can make changes to my directory information?
Legally Authorized Signers of contracts, including your agency/practice’s Executive Director, CEO, CFO, and Office Manager.
- When do these changes populate?
The directory updates changes around 8:00 am every morning; any edits from the previous 24 hours are updated.
- Why is it important for me to delete contact persons no longer with my agency/practice?
The list of contacts we have should remain up-to-date so that we can reach the appropriate individuals within your agency/practice regarding important matters.
- What if no changes need to be made to my agency/practice in the directory?
- If you have received a request to update your information – Please still respond to a request email and indicate that no changes are necessary.
- If an annual attestation prompted your review – Please sign the annual attestation and return it.
- If you were checking it for your own knowledge – No action is needed
Page last verified on