Thank you for your continued assistance in maintaining a comprehensive and accurate Provider Directory. Our Provider Directory is an important resource for our members, along with network and referral management. The directory is one of the first, and probably the most important, gateways in a member’s healthcare journey. This vital resource provides information to help members and prospective members choose practitioners and/or providers, and is also a contractual obligation and federal requirement. It offers information to help in selecting a practitioner and/or provider. When members rely on the Provider Directory to access health care, it is important to make sure the information they find there is accurate.
Below are links to our forms, helpful tips, and frequently asked questions.
If you received an email requesting verification of your directory information, it is because it is time for us to verify that your information that is posted in the Provider Directory is current. Please complete either a Trillium Provider Directory Collection Form for each contracted site that needs to be included in Trillium’s Provider Directory. Or send us an email stating no changes and list the sites there are no changes to in the body of the email. However, if you ever find that changes need to be made to any of your site addresses, you can obtain a Provider Directory Collection Form above to update the Trillium website any time.
**Only sites that are already active in your contract are able to be posted to the Provider Directory.
- Provider Directory Collection Form is Trillium’s Provider Network Directory and CIE Listing Information collection form. This form should be submitted to TrilliumProviderDirectory@TrilliumNC.org when completed.
- The last page of the directory collection form is a clinician form that needs to be completed for each licensed clinician. If a clinician works at multiple sites there is no need to complete additional forms, just list the sites they work at on a separate sheet.
- If certificates are required for a specialty please submit a copy of the certificate with the Directory Form. Our system will not allow specialties that require a certificate to be added unless it is uploaded.
- Provider Change Form are used for any other changes needed regarding your agency including but not limited to: service and billing address changes, key personnel (CEO, CFO, Executive Director, etc.) changes, and deleting services offered. Send completed forms to the email address listed at the bottom of the form.
- Remove Licensed Clinician form is specifically used by Credentialing staff to remove licensed staff members from your agency. If a clinician is no longer with your agency please fill out and submit this form. This should be submitted to Credentialing@TrilliumNC.org.
Please note Cultural Competency is a specialty that requires a certificate. This training is provided through Provider Learning Portal. It is a short training and a certificate is provided after it is completed. It is strongly recommended that at least one person from the agency/practice complete this training.
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why is the directory important?
Trillium’s Provider Directory allows the public to view our providers and make choices regarding their care and services. In addition, our contractual requirements and federal regulations dictate that MCOs must offer an online directory for members to access and select providers/practitioners.
- Who can make changes to my directory information?
Legally Authorized Signers of contracts, including your agency/practice’s Executive Director, CEO, CFO, and Office Manager.
- When do these changes populate?
The directory updates changes at 8:00 am every morning; any edits from the previous 24 hours are updated.
- Why is it important for me to delete contact persons no longer with my agency/practice?
The list of contacts we have should remain up-to-date so that we can reach the appropriate individuals within your agency/practice regarding important matters.
- What if no changes need to be made to my agency/practice in the directory?
- If you have received a request to update your information – Please still respond to a request email and indicate that no changes are necessary.
- If an annual attestation prompted your review – Please sign the annual attestation and return it to the Network Engagement Team.
- If you were checking it for your own knowledge – No action is needed
- Do not save any blank provider directory forms to your computer. Any time you need to make an addition/deletion/revision to your information, obtain a fresh copy of the provider directory form from our website. At times we make revisions to this form so you want to ensure you always use the most current version.
- Make sure you complete the form in its entirety (if something does not apply, please type "N/A") and send it via the email address at TrilliumProviderDirectory@TrilliumNC.org.
- If you receive a request from Trillium to update your provider directory information and no changes need to be made, please be sure to respond to that email stating no changes need to be made at this time.
- Please add TrilliumProviderDirectory@TrilliumNC.org to your email contact list so that email correspondence regarding the directory does not get marked as Spam/Junk mail in the future. To verify you have not received a request from Trillium staff or TrilliumProviderDirectory@TrilliumNC.org for updated information recently, please check your Spam/Junk mailbox at your earliest convenience.