RESPECT | CHOICE | LEAST RESTRICTIVE
We want to make it easy for you to receive the services and supports you need. The Trillium Enrollee (or Member) & Family Handbook contains information to help you access services for mental health, substance use, and intellectual or developmental disabilities.
Enrollee (or Member) & Family Handbook (Download & Print)
Inside the Enrollee (or Member) & Family Handbook you will find . . .
- Where to call when you need help
- A list of your rights and responsibilities
- How to receive services
- How to register a concern or grievance
- Trillium contact information
Have Questions? Need More Information?
During regular business hours, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, you may call our toll-free number 1.866.998.2597 to:
- request further information about this handbook or services it describes
- receive interpretive assistance in a language other than English
- have a print version of this handbook mailed to you
We answer crisis calls 24 hours daily, 365 days a year through our toll-free Access to Care line, 1.877.685.2415. If you are experiencing a crisis, a licensed clinician will link you to a Mobile Crisis Team near you.