Trillium Health Resources is strongly committed to bringing services and supports to communities we serve. We look for innovative ways to engage individuals and families and present helpful information.
Access Point can provide help when you need it.
Benefits of Access Point for You
- Provides anonymous, evidence-based, self-conducted screenings available online 24-hours daily for:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use
- Adolescent Depression
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Provides immediate results to you showing how you scored
- Presents you with local referral information
- Includes a learning and resource section to engage you
- Is available in English and Spanish
- Is available from any computer or mobile device, including kiosk locations in several communities on a rotating basis
- Allows you to use the system whenever, wherever and as often as you choose.
Using Access Point Is Easy
The image on the left is the first thing you see when you use the Access Point program.
You can choose from:
You do not have to give your name or provide any other personal details to take part.
By answering a few simple questions, you can learn more about what you or someone you know may be going through. You can also get recommendations for possible treatments or other actions to take.
Access Point Kiosks
Trillium has several kiosks—privacy booths—in communities we serve. They meet current Americans with Disability Act (ADA) requirements if you use a wheelchair or walker. These kiosks offer you the opportunity to:
- Sit down to use the program to take a screening or lookup resources
- Talk with Trillium call center staff through a phone that goes directly and only to them
- Take a wallet card with the Access Point web address for logging into the program at home
Access Point Kiosks Locations:
- Camden County Library
- Currituck County Library
- Tyrell County Library
- Hyde County Government Building
- Bertie County Health Department
- Pasquotank County Health Department
- Dare County Health Department
- Martin County Health Department
- Washington County Social Services
- Brunswick County Social Services
- Onslow County Health Department
- Pamlico County Social Services
- Northampton County Social Services
- Gates County Courthouse/Government Building
To learn more about the Access Point program visit: